GO PINK THIS OCTOBER.
We invite you to Go Pink with Sanctuary Cove for the Month of October to support vital breast cancer research.
InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort has teamed up with the Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club, Sanctuary Cove Marine Village, Sanctuary Cove Body Corporate Services and Sanctuary Cove Country Club to raise money throughout October to support the ground-breaking breast cancer research being conducted at Griffith University’s Institute for Glycomics.
Based right here on the Gold Coast, the Institute for Glycomics is a world leading biomedical research institute whose unique approach to cancer research makes it the only one of its kind in Australia and one of only six in the world.
The precinct will host daily events and initiatives resort-wide to help raise funds for this worthy cause. Major fundraisers will include:
- A Spring Fashion and High Coffee Afternoon at InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort
- A lucky draw raffle with a prize pool of $15,000
- Sanctuary Cove’s Biggest Morning Tee Golf Clinic
- Ladies Business Networking Breakfast at InterContinental Sanctuary Cove
- Yoga and Fitness Challenges and much more!